Comfortably Numb
无 痛 麻 木
〔歌手〕Pink Floyd
〔专辑〕From The Vault 苍穹之下
Hello
叨扰了
Is there anybody in there?
有人在吗?
Just nod if you can hear me
如果你能听到,那请你点一下头,告诉我你活着
Is there anyone home?
有人在家吗?
Come on, now
醒醒吧,就现在
I hear you're feeling down
我听说你情绪低落
Well I can ease your pain
或许,我可以缓解你的苦痛
Get you on your feet again.
让你重新双足站立起。
Relax
别紧张、放轻松
I need some information first
首先,我需要了解下情况
Just the basic facts:
只是些最基本的症状
Can you show me where it hurts?
你能告诉我哪里在疼吗?
There is no pain, you are receding
感觉不到了痛苦,而你也正在消逝
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon
远方的船在地平线吞吐着青烟
You are only coming through in waves.
而你只不过在风浪中浮浮沉沉
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
你的双唇蠕动,但我却听不见你在说些什么。
When I was a child I had a fever.
我小时候曾有过一次发烧
My hands felt just like two balloons.
我的双手肿得像两只气球
Now I got that feeling once again.
如今,我又一次有了那种感觉
I can't explain, you would not understand.
对此我无法解释,相信你也不会明白
This is not how I am
不要问我感觉几何
I have become comfortably numb.
我已无痛麻木。
Ok.
好吧
Just a little pinprick.
就再打一针吧
There'll be no more --Aaaaaahhhhh!
再没有痛苦,也别无所求,啊,啊,啊!
But you may feel a little sick
但是,也许你会觉得有点恶心
Can you stand up?
你能站起来了吗?
I do believe it's working. Good.
我确信这是有效的,不错
That'll keep you going through the show.
这足够支撑你继续表演
Come on it's time to go.
来吧,是时候出发了。
There is no pain, you are receding
感觉不到了痛苦,而你也正在消逝。
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon
远方的船在地平线吞吐着青烟
You are only coming through in waves
而你只不过在风浪中浮浮沉沉
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'.
你的双唇蠕动,但我却听不见你在说些什么。
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse
当我还是个孩子时,我曾瞥见过那一飞逝瞬间
Out of the corner of my eye
闪现我眼光中
I turned to look but it was gone.
我转过头想要捕捉,但它已消失无影
I cannot put my finger on it now.
如今,我再也没有如此触动
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
那个孩子长大了,梦也已消逝了
I have become comfortably numb.
我已无痛麻木。